The 2011 Range Rover Supercharged is an Alex Trebec-approved answer to the clue, "A $102,365 vehicle famous for off-roading that does things on road you didn't know it could."
This past weekend's V8 Supercar race at Surfer's Paradise was one for the ages. Defending champ Jamie Whincup in the Team Vodafone Holden Commodore against young Shane Van Gisbergen in the Stone Brothers/SP Tools Ford Falcon.
In a nutshell, BMW Classic is tasked with archiving, restoring and preserving the company's ninety-year manufacturing history, and we took a stroll through the super-secret warehouse.
Also of interest:
- The Why? behind "Chevy Runs Deep" slogan
- Spy Shots: Ford Mustang GT EcoBoost spotted?
- Video: Chevy Volt plays spontaneity card in first commercial
- Report: GM announcing $190M investment in Lansing to build ATS
- Marchionne admits Fiat would perform better without its home country?
- Report: Supplier strike may lead to shutdown of Chrysler's minivan line