A scant 30 minutes had passed after taking possession of this 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor until we had all four of its wheels off the ground. Shortly thereafter, we were driving home in leather-lined comfort.
Autoblog Podcast #201 - Challenger 392, American Hyundais, Lincoln dealers, Mercedes B-Class, Green Car of the Year
Topics include the Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, whether Hyundai builds the most American cars on the U.S. market, Lincoln's spat with its dealers, the new Mercedes B-Cass and the Green Car of the Year nominees.
Twin-turbocharged Lamborghini Gallardo built by Underground Racing crashes after hitting 235 mpg in the standing mile.
Also of interest:
- ABC News airs big exposé on BMW N54 engine problems, lawsuits [w/video] [UPDATE]
- Video: Hennessey Venom GT clears its pipes ahead of SEMA debut
- Ford posts sixth consecutive quarterly profit
- Chevy Volt configurator powers up
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG coming to LA Auto Show
- 2011 Subaru Forester gets web debut