It might look like a simple refresh, but Ford has transformed the Edge with a revised exterior, a more efficient engine and a truly state-of-the-art interior.
The KGB is a downright chatty bunch compared to Avera Motors, but the Florida-based start-up has secured a host of talent and finally teased its lightweight, mid-engine hatch.
The Dodge Challenger finally joins the rest of the pony car party with the new 305-hp Pentastar V6.
Also of interest:
- Porsche considering new model between 911 and 918 Spyder?
- Wiesmann upgrades all V10 models to twin-turbo V8
- Spy Shots: Latest Aston Martin DBS prototypes suggest Rapide influence
- Toyota recalling 1.66 million vehicles globally over brake and fuel pump woes [UPDATE]
- Mazda groups suite of new technologies under the "SkyActiv" umbrella