The Chevy Volt has finally made the leap from science fiction to fact, and we've got the definitive first drive.
The History Channel has bombarded the web with a couple of quick teasers for the first season of Top Gear USA, and snugged between the epic visions of powersliding muscle is word that the show will debut on November 21st.
When a Gulf-liveried Ford GT gets wrecked by a local tuner, two forums play the role of judge and jury.
Also of interest:
- Dodge Journey gets Pentastar engine, new interior for 2011
- Next Mazda2 to be world's most efficient gas vehicle
- All 500 examples of the Porsche GT2 RS have been spoken for
- LA Auto Show Design Challenge entrants reveal 1,000-pound car concepts
- Top Gear trio spotted filming special in Israel