With a new breed of luxury soft-roaders hitting the roads in droves, BMW's latest X3 has its work cut out for it.
We celebrate the milestone of Episode #200 of the Autoblog Podcast by welcoming back Editor in Chief John Neff and Executive Editor Chris Paukert.
Hyundai puts a price on its luxury laden flagship, and for just under $60k, an all-new Equus is yours, iPad included.
Also of interest:
- Top Gear America's Reasonably Price Car outed as Suzuki SX4
- Audi won't churn out RS sport-utes
- Red Bull X1 prototype revealed before Gran Turismo 5 debut
- 2011 Brammo Enertia Plus doubles down on distance with 80-mile range [w/video]
- Porsche Cayenne named Motor Trend Sport/Utility of the Year via Facebook [w/video]