If you're looking for a Euro-flavored premium hatch with the allure of a hybrid badge and the fuel economy to match (42 mpg city/41 mpg highway), the 2011 Lexus CT 200h is, frankly, your only option.
Our special-ops spy photographers have managed to lay their lenses on the next BMW 1-Series Coupe, and from the looks of things, BMW won't be putting the car under for any serious surgery for the 2011 model year. Instead, buyers can look forward to a raft of small updates to keep the design fresh.
The story of James Glickenhaus' P4/5 Competizione continues with Chapter 1 of the story put together by Kinetic Fin.
Also of interest:
- Video: Lexus shows off world's coolest driving simulator in new safety commercial
- 127 MPG: What Motor Trend got driving the Volt in the real world
- 2012 BMW 6 Series Convertible caught on photo shoot
- Shocker! Gran Turismo 5 delayed, again, again
- BMW announces pricing for 2011 X3
- Senator Levin in favor of a bolder clean vehicle mandate to replace CAFE
- VW Jetta SportWagen TDI: Newest cop car on the block?