Completely redesigned for the 2011 model year, the Infiniti M is bigger and better than its predecessors ever were. But can it compete with BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz and Cadillac?
Zach Bowman makes his debut on Episode #199 of the Autoblog Podcast. We discuss the Toyota Prius MPV, the Chevrolet Volt's transmission and rumors of Scion getting the FT86 instead of Toyota.
After a steady drip of teaser photos and information, Chrysler has finally dropped the mother load on its pivotal new 200 sedan, coming to a dealership near you for 2011. Is it enough to get Chrysler back into the family sedan game?
Also of interest:
- Chevrolet statement looks to clear the air on how Volt works
- Video: Opening lap crash at 2010 Bathurst race
- By the Numbers: Your statistical chance of dying in an unrepaired recalled Toyota
- Spy Shots: Wiesmann coupe prototype looking sinister
- Hyundai teases Rhys Millen Racing's Equus for SEMA