Kia likes to say it has the Power to Surprise, but does that tagline hold up when the brand isn't just about bargain basement prices anymore?
The Chrysler 200's slow striptease continues with a smattering of new images that give us a clear view of the Sebring's successor.
With journalists finally afforded an in-depth look at the Volt's powertrain, a new facet of GM's plug-in hybrid is revealed.
Also of interest:
- Video: AMS Alpha 10 claims new quarter-mile record for Nissan GT-R
- Nissan teases next-gen Versa, confirmed for U.S.
- Infiniti still mulling halo sportscar model?
- Aston Martin Cygnet gets the green light
- Toyota Prius MPV teased on billboard