If 328 horsepower and a $34,000 price tag are too much for you to swallow, Infiniti has a new G Coupe for you.
The rebirth of the Smart ForFour is set to arrive next year and Daimler is tapping Nissan to provide the underpinnings.
The next Lexus IS is on its way in 2012, and the overhauled sedan is finally going through its first round of shakedowns.
Also of interest:
- Fed reduces auto bailout loss forecast to $17B
- Hennessey building ZR1-powered HPE700 Chevy Camaro Convertible
- Toyota Tacoma X-Runner RTR hits the strip ahead of SEMA
- Video: MT compares the Bentley Mulsanne to... the Hyundai Equus?!
- BMW 1M Coupe stops by Paris, doesn't even stay for the show