How do you improve on Merc's entry-level AMG? A reworked V8 with 30 more horsepower and a host of performance upgrades are a good start.
Ford unloaded details surrounding its all-new 2012 Focus as part of this year's Paris Motor Show, and while the all-new compact won't officially go on sale until early next year, when it does, the cost of entry in the U.S. will be $16,270 for the base S sedan.
Volkswagen's all-new Beetle has been caught outside the lab, and the new Bug is decidedly more racy than its predecessor.
Also of interest:
- Xenatec shows limousines the door with Maybach coupe conversion
- Acura mulling TSX coupe, Civic-based sedan?
- Tesla recalling 439 Roadsters over auxiliary cable problems
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata Turbo priced at $24,145
- Toyota gives recall update, over 5 million cars fixed