The new Sierra is the same heavy duty work pickup we've come to know, but now with extra levels of refinement.
In 1957, Chevrolet decided to create a race car that would dominate NASCAR and establish Chevrolet as the car to beat in the minds of buyers across the country. Known as the "Black Widow," the 1957 Chevrolet was one of the most feared race cars of the decade.
Chrysler UAW employees
work hard play hard; busted for drinking, smoking weed during break [w/video]
Chrysler workers are caught boozing and smoking on breaks, making us nervous about that Grand Cherokee we just tested.
Also of interest:
- Top ten stolen vehicles of 2009
- U.S. breaks even if GM stock hits $133.78
- 2011 Dodge Ram Laramie Longhorn edition debuts in Texas
- Ford to campaign F-150 EcoBoost in Baja 1000
- Mitsubishi CEO: We will not withdraw from U.S. market