The all-new S60 might not be the naughtiest of Volvos, but it's definitely up to something.
Maserati breaks out the big guns for the Paris Motor Show with the introduction of its hottest GranTurismo yet.
What would Colin Chapman think of a 3,600-pound, V8-powered Lotus with a retractable roof?
Also of interest:
- In-Person: 2011 Jeep Wrangler and Patriot add refinement, panache
- Paris Preview: Citroën puts un peu d'air sur terre with Lacoste concept
- Don't Call It S1: Audi shows off 185-hp A1 ahead of Paris debut
- Rumormill: Porsche sending off 997 with 500-hp 911 GT3 RS
- Lamborghini releases third teaser on the road to Paris