The king of its class gets updated for 2011 and we test out the top-spec Lariat model to see how it copes with the daily grind.
The Countryman may seem like an odd entrant into WRC, but couple the marque's rally heritage with these latest spy videos and it's obvious that Mini is serious about slinging dirt.
Marchionne shows off the next Dodge Viper along with a Jeep pickup truck at its Florida dealer's meeting.
Also of interest:
- Report: Electric CUV coming from Kia in 2013
- Holden Redlines its V-Series performance offerings
- Spy Video: Ferrari 612 Scaglietti caught testing at Fiorano
- Report: Bentley experimented with diesels, but poor salability means they won't be built
- Honda recalling Accord Crosstour over airbag issue