Lincoln thoroughly refreshes the MKX, but is it enough to differentiate the CUV from its Blue Oval brother?
The CT 200h is headed to U.S. shores later this year, and while a 0-60 time of 9.8 seconds isn't anything to write home about, an EPA-estimated 42 mpg for a luxury hatch is.
Volkswagen has picked a new man to take the helm of its American operations, and Jonathan Browning's reign begins Oct. 1.
Also of interest:
- Oh, Crap: Audi mucks up e-tron name in French
- Report: Fuel economy standards could add up to $15K to price of heavy-duty pickups
- Video: Mystery Audi coupe spied on ski slopes
- Euro-market Chevy Captiva getting facelift for Paris Show
- Mazda BT-50 pickup headed to Sydney Motor Show