Honda did something silly during the launch of its all-new 2011 Odyssey minivan. The automaker built a large autocross-type "track" in the parking lot of San Diego's Qualcomm Stadium and invited journalists to take its latest eight-passenger family hauler for hot laps.
You know what they say; if at first you crash your monster truck in the pursuit of a world record, try, try again. Joe Sylvester, the owner and driver of the Bad Habit monster truck, has officially nabbed the world record for flying contraptions of that variety, sailing 208 feet through the stratosphere before touching ground on the other side.
Hennessey has just pulled back the sheets on what can only be described as a raging pile of awesome – the VelociRaptor APV.
Also of interest:
- Video: Nissan and this polar bear want to love you, if you drive a Leaf
- Mini Countryman rally car shown testing for WRC
- Nissan teases Paris-bound Townpod EV concept
- Hotter Subaru Forester in the works?
- New record set for world's fastest furniture
- IIHS rates 72 booster seats for belt fit
- Infographic: The Unstealable Car