It's hard to imagine comparing an Optima to the cream-of-the-crop, but with sharp new styling and some compelling powertrains, Kia has a mid-size winner of its hands.
Judging by this newest trailer, Top Gear USA might not suck. After all, it's hard to argue with three Lamborghinis and a matador.
The all-new Durango has arrived, complete with freshly-minted sheetmetal and a choice of V6 or V8 power that finally brings the fight back to the Explorer.
Also of interest:
- SEMA Preview: Wraptivo Honda CR-Z Type-F
- Next-gen 'smart' headlamps to automatically adjust beams around oncoming traffic?
- GM asks Chevy dealers to buy Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla for Cruze comparisons
- Kia to upgrade 2011 Sorento shock absorbers to soften ride
- McLaren planning five new models over five years