With 600 hp and a body made for sin(ema), the Firebreather more than another Hollywood hero car.
The 458 Italia is so hot it's on fire. Literally. And Ferrari is asking owners to come in for a fix before their prancing horse goes up in flames.
With less than a week to go before it's unveiling, our spies catch the new Continental GT prepping for its moment in the spotlight.
Also of interest:
- BBC loses court battle to block the Stig book
- Austin's F1 track gets laid out
- How EPA's new fuel economy label would grade current cars
- Aston Martin Cygnet could come to the States
- Jaguar sports car concept bound for Paris