Sharpened Tech Claws More Than Scratch The Surface For 2011, Ford has given the Edge a detailed once-over, plopped a few new engine options under the hood and given the interior the kind of remake that doesn't typically pop up mid-cycle.
Just five races remain on the 2010 Indy Racing League IndyCar schedule, and only one of those is a road course. The final four rounds of the championship will all be contested on ovals – but this weekend the drivers took on Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, California.
They don't call it the World Rally Championship for nothing. The globe's best and brightest descend on the pinnacle of the rally sport, and while Ken Block hasn't fared as well as predicted this season, he's at least made it to the point where he can step into the ring.
Also of interest:
- Ford Racing now selling supercharger that boosts new 5.0-liter V8 to 624 HP
- Identity of the Stig revealed... again [spoiler alert, maybe]
- Toyota lowers tow-rating of Tundra, but it's a good thing
- Report: Forthcoming Nissan Murano convertible to be a two-door soft-top
- 2011 Nissan Murano unveiled with mild refresh, new SV trim