The Audi R8 V10 Spyder is just too easy. Too easy to drive. Too easy to look at. And too easy to love.
We're descending on Detroit to cover this year's Woodward Dream Cruise, complete with streaming video, tweets from the street and dozens of gorgeous galleries.
The next coupe to get AMG's 571-hp 5.5-liter twin-turbo'd V8 is the SL63, and our spies have caught it in action.
Also of interest:
- Izaro GT-E eco-minded supercar takes shape
- Nissan Maxima, Sentra receive 2011 prices, minor changes
- The Ford Focus ST is dead, long live the Focus ST
- Going to Pot: Motive to unveil cannabis-composite Kestrel [w/video]
- Toyota's event data recorders have a history of problems