Lexus likes to say it pursues perfection, but in the case of the HS 250h, the luxury hybrid fails to be the perfect Prius.
The crew from Stuttgart weren't planning to unveil the new Mercedes-Benz CLS just yet, but images have leaked out showing the new four-door coupe in all its production-ready glory.
Two new Evoras are set to debut in Paris and our spies have caught the S version wearing its slinky red dress.
Also of interest:
- 2012 Saab 9-4X confirmed for LA debut in November
- New Stratos project gets itself a website, confirms Ferrari F430-based
- Spy Shots: 2012 Range Rover Evoque hits the 'Ring in five-door trim
- Ford says 2010 Taurus resale value up by whopping 39%
- Monterey 2010: Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion paddock walk