The car that Mustang fans have been hoping Ford would build for a very, very long time is finally here: the 2012 Boss 302...
The Infiniti line-up is set to expand this September with the introduction of the G25, a new entry-level sedan packing all the amenities of its bigger brother, but with less power and a budget-minded price tag.
While the skies were gloomy and even a bit weepy this year, at least we didn't have fog like last year. The Pebble Beach Tour d'Elegance is one of our favorite events in Monterey every year, and it's nice to actually see the cars.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: More evidence of 400-hp Taurus SHO?
- 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: First live photos!
- Swedish man may pay largest speeding fine ever
- Jaguar XKR175 kicks off the kid brother mantle at Pebble Beach
- Dan Akerson: New GM CEO a car guy after all?
- Iranians can't buy Toyotas anymore