There's no demographic that's targeted more often than young, affluent males. Though these buyers may not have quite as much expendable income to throw at new car purchases ....
We'd heard the rumors and now it's official. Harley-Davidson has announced that it has sold the MV Agusta brand to...
Toyota Europe has confirmed to Autoblog that the automaker's popular Highlander crossover will go on sale in Russia and the Ukraine for the...
Also of interest:
- Bloomberg: Lamborghini Estoque production hopes not dead, still under consideration
- Report: Man convicted in fatal crash set free with Toyota sudden acceleration appeal
- Lotus 125 track car to debut at Pebble Beach
- Spy Shots: Next-gen Hyundai Azera caught in Europe
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Women, motorcycles and stunts throughout history [w/video]
- Video: Dutch VW 'RollGolf' proves that Yankees don't have a lock on junkyard creativity
- Honda announces recall of 2010 Element models with manual transmissions
- Video: Reverse-engineered Wipeout racing videogame is silly brilliance