Remember when economy cars offered few concessions beyond roll-your-own windows, rear window defrosters and AM radios? It was...
1990 General Motors CERV III concept Before things went all tipsy in the auto market, the engineers at General Motors were apparently hard at work on some pretty interesting projects. How...
Lexus allowing outright purchase of LFA in U.S., demands right of first refusal if you try to sell it
Shortly after the LFA supercar was unveiled last fall, Lexus announced that it would only be available to lease in the U.S. Toyota's...
Also of interest:
- How the British Pay Homage to 50's America: Chevrolet Spark woody
- Spy Shots: Clearer look at reborn Lancia Stratos emerges
- Japanese inventor makes gas and brake one pedal
- Infiniti reportedly registers JX nameplate for trademark
- Spy Shots: Dodge Avenger facelift caught