In a world over overly-capable full-size pickups, does the Tacoma have what it takes to hold down the low-end of the market?
For the first time ever, Honda has built more vehicles in the U.S. than in Japan. But at what cost?
Hyundai has staked a claim as the most fuel-efficient automaker in America, and come 2025, its entire lineup will be rated at 50 mpg or more.
Also of interest:
- General Motors bringing back mild hybrids next year
- Mazda sets lightweight target of 2,200 pounds for next-gen MX-5
- 2011 Nissan Quest unveiled in Japan as Elgrand
- Volvo's new chairman wants 7-Series, S-Class rival
- Opel details Paris plans, including GTC Paris hatch concept, Astra Sports Tourer
- 2011 Land Rover LR2/Freelander 2 revealed - includes first-ever front-drive model