The GL takes the crown away from the S-Class as the biggest Benz, and with a torquey, full-efficient diesel, it could be one of the best luxury 'utes around.
In a world full of uninspired econoboxes, designers like Rodriguez stand apart. He's a Z enthusiast first and a designer second, and as the man responsible for the 370Z's sheetmetal, we had a few questions.
Domestics do well (again), Toyota and Honda falter and fuel prices put crossovers and SUVs over the top.
Also of interest:
- Production BMW Efficient Dynamics sports car in 2013, M version too!
- Spy Shots: Mysteriously sexy Lancia Stratos redux spotted working out
- Hyundai confirms 2011 Elantra to arrive in U.S. by end of the year
- Toyota was aware of unintended acceleration claims by 2003, says lawsuit
- Ford 6.7-liter PowerStroke gets 800 lb-ft as of next week, upgrades available