Lexus continues to give the people what they want, but is its aging ES still the benchmark for the class?
In our final dispatch from Japan, we get behind the wheel of Toyota's latest prototypes and simulators, and enjoy a close-up view of two Camry sedans being smashed together at Toyota's newest crash testing facility.
The X Games extravaganza kicks off this weekend and we get some seat time with the series' most competitive drivers.
Also of interest:
- Oft-rumored Nissan Murano convertible tipped to debut at LA Auto Show
- Mercedes-Benz unveils 2011 S63 AMG with twin-turbo 5.5L V8 [w/video]
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma gets sweet-looking TRD T|X and T|X Pro packages
- Toyota already set to cancel four-cylinder 4Runner
- Nissan refreshes Rogue crossover for 2011
- Toyota secures trademark for Supra name