In a world where sport compacts are mainly turbocharged hatchbacks, can the Civic Si still hold its own?
Before Lieberman leaves for an editorship at Motor Trend, he reflects on his time at Autoblog and lists off a few things he would've done differently.
More recalls from Toyota and this time it includes over 300,000 Avalons equipped with faulty steering locks.
Also of interest:
- NHTSA to update 5-star testing process
- Recycling Gone Wild: Turn your VW Jetta TDI into a Smyth Performance G3F [w/video]
- Toyota recalls Lexus LX 470 for potential 'steering shaft disengagement'
- Rush Limbaugh tears into Chevy Volt, fails to understand how it works
- Toyota denies Sequoia discontinuation - sort of