We finally score some seat time in a production version of Nissan's all-new Leaf, and come to realize that an EV isn't just a low-mileage toy.
For the last year, rumors have flown around that Mini was looking to re-enter the world of rallying, and today, it's official: A race-spec Countryman is coming to the WRC in 2011. But can Mini's soft-roader really be competitive, even with the help of Prodrive?
Chevy's slapped a sticker on its extended-range plug-in hybrid, and not only can you lease the Volt, you can buy it outright.
Also of interest:
- Nissan announces Leaf rollout plans, 8-year battery warranty
- Austin F1 track location revealed
- Videos: 2011 Ford Explorer shows off its tech
- Spy Shots: 2012 BMW 1 Series five-door caught with rumored turbo'd four
- Report: Toyota to kill Sequoia, Tundra redesigned in 2014
- Spy Shots: Pagani C9 supercar gives up its gullwing doors
- Chevrolet Caprice police car to patrol America's streets beginning April, 2011 [w/video]