The story of the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta begins and ends with price. A 2011 Jetta in "S" trim will set you back just $15,995. Clearly, the "German premium" has finally been addressed. But at what cost?
ICONIC has formed a partnership with AC Cars, and has scheduled a 2011 release date for its Shelby-lookalike AC Roadster. It's currently taking orders.
Usually, changes to the iconic Jeep Wrangler are frowned upon by its rabid fan base. It appears the 2011 Jeep Wrangler will get an update that most loyalists may approve of: A color-matched hardtop option and a new front bumper design.
Also of interest:
- Jay Leno a Chevy Volt intender? Umm... not so much
- Video: 17-year-old swaps old phone for Porsche Boxster on Craigslist
- 2011 Kia Sportage to start at $18,295*
- MTE rolls out 785-hp Volkswagen Golf R32 [w/video]
- Audi confirms A7 Sportback global reveal for Monday