Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
Chris Shunk, Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Paukert and Dan Roth are the crew for Episode #187 of the Autoblog Podcast. We cover Lamborghini rumors, the new Ford Explorer's fuel economy with its rumored EcoBoost powertrain, the rumors swirling around the possibility that the Wall Street Journal printed an article that was a plant from Toyota, a sports car based on the Nissan Leaf, and the seemingly insatiable appetite for German premium cars. We hit your feedback and questions before throwing in the towel at the hour and a half mark. Thanks for listening, see you next time!
Autoblog Podcast #187 - Lamborghini rumors, Explorer economy, media plants, a sporty Leaf and premium Germans
In the Autoblog Garage:
GMC Sierra 3500HD
Volkswagen Golf TDI
- Rumormill: Lamborghini developing Touareg-based SUV, V8 Gallardo [w/poll]
- 2011 Ford Explorer with EcoBoost 2.0-liter delivers 30% better fuel economy than V6
- Followup: Toyota 'strongly objects' to NHTSA allegations it planted story in WSJ
- Rumormill: Nissan considering Leaf-based EV sportscar
- Report: German mfgs cleaning up as appetite for luxury cars is 'bottomless'
Dan Roth, Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Paukert, Chris Shunk
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
[RSS] Add the Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly
Email: Podcast at Autoblog dot com
Voicemail: 734-288-8POD (734-288-8763)
Review the show in iTunes and take our survey