We kill an entire genus of crickets and our long-term TDI gets pelted with eggs. Neither of which was fun to clean.
Despite earlier reports, Acura will not kill the RL.
Toyota has confirmed it's working with Tesla to bring an electric RAV4 to market by 2012.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: 2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS spotted completely nude
- Honda to abandon clean diesel development, focus on hybrids
- Ford improves voice recognition for SYNC, adds Send-to-Car for Google Maps [w/video]
- Ford, Roush and Shelby team up for one-off charity Mustang inspired by the SR-71 Blackbird
- MT: Electric supercar from Toyota in the works?