There's a lot to like about the all-new Sonata, and with a turbocharged four-pot under the hood, the package gets even sweeter.
The stereotypical American motorcycle is more of a cruiser than a bruiser. But Motus plans to stand that preconception on its head with its new line of V4 bikes.
Top Gear does its fair share of comparison tests, but the gearhead trio has obviously lost their minds during their latest match-up.
Also of interest:
- Mitsubishi targeting sub-$30k MSRP for U.S. i-MiEV EV
- First U.S.-market Fiat 500 Prima Edizione reserved for Fiat fans
- Porsche 911 Speedster in the works
- Spy Shots: BMW 1 Series M Coupe shows off its insides
- Porsche 918 Spyder reportedly to fetch half a million euros apiece