The Rapide may be one of the most gorgeous sedans ever produced, but it comes at the expense of refinement.
In our first installment from Japan, we take a critical look at how Toyota is dealing with the engineering and organizational failures that lead to this year's massive recall debacle.
The next M5 is right around the corner, but Alpina has already created its own uber-5 Series, complete with a 507-hp, twin-turbocharged V8.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Ford SYNC system can block features while vehicle is moving
- Chrysler expands 60-day 'risk-free' return policy to Jeep, Dodge and Ram
- Mercedes-Benz CL63 and CL65 AMG hit the interwebs
- Toyota to open six new product quality field offices
- Former Audi employee convicted Nazi war criminal