It might not pack a high-revving V8, but the six-pot Panamera still delivers the thrills.
The G-Wagon has a storied history in wartime, and this latest iteration brings it up to date for the 21st century.
While most of the action is at the Hill Climb, a walk through the paddock is just as entertaining.
Also of interest:
- Infiniti to double fuel mileage with next hybrid
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X SE melds the best bits of the GSR and MR
- Aston Martin releases new N420 edition V8 Vantage
- BMW leaks first-gen X5 made of carbon fiber
- Lexus knew of valve spring defects three years ago