We get schooled in the art of sliding sideways with the legendary John Haugland.
With 1,100 miles on the clock, we've gone through all the post-delivery phases: honeymoon, discovery and finally, annoyance. But there's a lot to love about our long-term TDI Cup.
Toyota has officially announced a recall for its valve spring issue and we take a deep dive into what's going wrong.
Also of interest:
- Last Dodge Viper gets custom treatment
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class: Details and pics aplenty
- BMW teases Megacity EV, first volume production vehicle with carbon fiber structure
- KTM planning fresh X-Bow variants
- 2013 Volkswagen E-Up! city car headed for select U.S. markets