It's not only the best looking Kia to date, it could be the best driving cute 'ute of the bunch.
Old tech meets new as we take a tour of Michael Waltrip Racing and find out how the best and brightest from NASCAR bend the rules to suit their needs.
The Land Rover Evoque debuts, complete with a cameo from Posh Spice.
Also of interest:
- Toyota admits 270,000 cars have faulty engines worldwide
- Volkswagen Bluesport gets the green light
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG goes to the matte with DR 520 special from Brooklands
- Tesla unveils refreshed Roadster 2.5
- Audi announces 4.2 V8-powered R8 Spyder