Alpina has made a business out of taking the best vehicles from one marque and making them substantially better than anything rolling off the assembly line. The Alpina B7 is easily the best 7 Series we've driven.
Tesla reportedly raised $226 million with its IPO, or 13.3 million shares at $17 per. The $226 mil total went above and beyond the high-end figure of $16 per share. *Update: Shares are now trading some 40% higher than initial price.
Also of interest:
- Terrafugia Transition flying "car" gets special FAA exemption, sees clear skies ahead?
- PSA: Ford Mustang to make NASCAR Nationwide debut Friday night
- Report: Final PT Cruiser to roll off Chrysler assembly line on July 9
- Spy Shots: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera Spyder caught testing?
- BMW offering carbon fiber components for M3
- BMW recalls over 15,000 motorcycles