It's one of the most insane SUVs on the planet, but its further proof that evolution works in very mysterious ways.
The elusive 10-minute mark remains unbroken, but Tajima, Millen and the rest of the Unlimited crew put up a fight at this weekend's Pikes Peak festivities. We were there and we've got the inside story on the men, the mountain and what's in store for next year.
There's a lot the Challenger needs to keep up with the competition, and a serious horsepower bump is near the top of the list.
Also of interest:
- BMW developing M8 hybrid sports car
- Ford Explorer to get 'curve control' system
- Congress mulling in-car alcohol detectors [w/poll]
- Aston Martin refreshes the DB9
- Kia may lose names, use numbers for future models
- Mini shows off updated 2011 Cooper lineup
- Gordon Murray's T.25 city car revealed