Using a powertrain cribbed from Tesla, the ForTwo Electric Drive may be the smartest Smart yet.
We've heard the rumors before and now they're back: Toyota is working on successors to both the MR2 and Supra, but one major piece of the puzzle has been removed.
1,457 laps later, five drivers from Ford managed to squeeze nearly 800 miles out of the 2011 Mustang V6.
Also of interest:
- Honda releases info and images of revised 2011 Accord
- Volkswagen's Stefan Jacoby moving to Volvo in August
- Report: Bentley considering five-door fastback to rival Porsche Panamera?
- Jaguar XKR 75 debuts to celebrate marque's 75th birthday
- 2010 International Engine of the Year awards honor ten best engines