After a full week with the 2010 BMW 335i sedan, we've come to understand why the bastions of auto-journodom have spent the last 10 years drinking the BMW Kool-Aid.
Hiromu Naruse has died in a crash on highway 410 near the Nürburgring in Germany. Reports say he veered into oncoming traffic and collided head-on with two others test drivers in a BMW, one of whom is reportedly in critical condition.
From the instantly recognizable styling to its raspy inline-four exhaust note, the 2010 MV Agusta Brutale is every bit the sense-tingling naked bike that its predecessor was. But is it too much like its predecessor? If so, is that such a bad thing?
Also of interest:
- Report: General Motors may file for IPO as soon as next week
- Report: Volkswagen Routan might not be back for an encore
- Nagare no more? Mazda to change styling direction
- Report: Electric Audi A1 won't be produced
- Hyundai 5.0 to take on Mustang with 429 horsepower?
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone