The R-Class hasn't taken the States by storm, but a few exterior and drivetrain upgrades make it more competitive in its class.
Reports out Japan say the next MX-5 could be packing a rotary engine and a hybrid motor. And if you believe that one, we've got a bridge you might be interested in...
It might be a movie prop or an ambitious kit car, but either way, this roofless Corvette concept looks good in Hollywood.
Also of interest:
- Dodge originally developed SLS AMG to be next-gen Viper
- Hotter Jaguar XKR confirmed
- Officially Official: Opel loads up new Astra Sports Tourer [w/video]
- Toyota FT-86 to be called FR-S when it reaches production?
- 2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid officially rated at 41 mpg city / 36 mpg hwy