Can a diesel really be sporty? Volkswagen obviously thinks so, and after fielding "numerous inquiries" about offering a replica of its TDI Cup cars for the road, V-Dub has begun offering a kitted-out version of its diesel-powered Jetta...
If you're a Forza fan, then chances are you've spent more than a few seconds ogling the incredibly high-res versions of the cars shown in your virtual in-game garage. Now, with Kinect, it appears as if you'll be able to get a little closer....
The sixth-generation 2011 Jetta is a pretty big deal for Volkswagen. The automaker has developed a completely new platform for...
Also of interest:
- Hyundai CEO reveals reason for Equus, explains why it's no VW Phaeton
- Video: Jay Leno's Garage welcomes the gonzo Blastolene Rocket II Trike
- GM reconsidering 4.5-liter Duramax diesel for use in HD pickups
- 1200-hp Bugatti Veyron SuperSport to debut at Paris salon?
- NASCAR Hall of Fame opens to lower-than-expected attendance
Autoline Daily for 6.15.10
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone