After putting some miles on the new Heavy Duty trucks from GM, we found they offer superior ride quality, engine refinement and features like smart exhaust braking over its rivals.
If there's one thing the auto world loves, it's a good tease. BMW has been happy to oblige this afternoon by dropping three photos of a new model fit just for U.S. consumption.
Thanks to a leak from the boys at Auto Express in the UK, we can show you these few shots of the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta, along with a couple of salient details.
Also of interest:
- First Drive: 2011 GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado Heavy Duty technical deep dive
- Report: Auto Czar Montgomery stepping down
- Video: Supercar Porn - MT pits Benz SLS AMG vs. Audi R8 V10 vs. Porsche 911 Turbo in Vegas
- Reader Spy: Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew spotted naked and unashamed
- Video: Mini responds to Porsche, still ready to race
- 2011 Hennessey Venom GT glamor shots prove poison can be very pretty
Autoline Daily for 6.14.10
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone