The all-new 4Runner sticks to its roots by blending on-road civility with off-road capability. But is this combo fit to survive in the 21st century?
According to Car and Driver's Jens Meiners, Cadillac is poised to get a new full-size, rear-wheel drive sedan to slot in above the forthcoming XTS – a model that itself will sit above the CTS when it bows to serve as a combined replacement for the STS and DTS.
Dodge is stoking the century-old rivalry between the U.S. and England during today's World Cup match with its newest ad.
Also of interest:
- Minor updates to Mini Cooper leaked
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. RTR package available for 2011 Ford Mustang [w/video]
- Adios! Lexus SC430 to be euthanized in July
- Morgan confirms EvaGT launch for Pebble Beach
- Report: Saab talking to BMW about using Mini platform for new 9-2
- Autocar: Next Subaru STI to go diesel, rival Mitsubishi Evo going hybrid