If the Corvette Stingray is the middle-aged guy who's always thinking about sex, the Daytona Coupe is the guy who's always getting it on. With multiple partners. On the same night. The Stingray is Bob in sales. The Daytona Coupe is Ron Jeremy.
General Motors has clarified its stance on the term Chevy. You can call the brand whatever you want. GM is going to call it Chevrolet all the time. Better get used to it.
The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a really big deal for Chrysler. This first ad spot for the Grand Cherokee focuses on telling the world that American manufacturing is getting back on track, and that Chrysler is working hard to build the best new products for the market.
Also of interest:
- Gallaraga's $53K Corvette worth $9M to GM
- Followup: Porsche turns down Mini challenge at Road Atlanta [w/video]
- GMC Granite concept's production fate hinges on door feasibility
- Buick Excelle GT sedan debuts in China, U.S. version expected next year
- Suzuki reveals first images of new 2011 Swift
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone