The Jaguar XF Supercharged may be the "just right" Goldilocks model in the XF lineup, but the XFR is Papa Bear. That 'R' badge will cost you an extra $12,000, but its sharper set of chops are able to handle so much more than lukewarm porridge. This car is a real honey, finances be damned! Keep on reading to find out why.
When Ford announced that it was ending the Mercury brand, we were relieved. Mercury has been nothing more than a line-up of rebadged Ford models since 2002 when the Villager minivan and Cougar coupe ended production. Check out The Downfall of Mercury infographic right here.
With 600 horsepower and only 81 examples of the new Panoz Abruzzi Spirit of Le Mans scheduled to be built, you're not likely to get a closer look anytime soon.... unless you watch the video after the jump.
Also of interest:
- OMG LOL: 2011 Ford Explorer to get Facebook reveal
- Video: Jay Leno's Garage welcomes the 2011 BMW M3
- Video: Mercedes-Benz E63 Estate wound out by Susie Stoddart
- Report: German government rejects $1.3 billion Opel aid request
- IIHS awards Top Safety Picks to Audi, Ford, Hyundai and VW on strength of roofs
- Audi wants your help designing its future electric vehicles
- Pics Aplenty: Volkswagen releases full slate of 2011 Phaeton images and info
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone