The birth of the all-new 9-5 may have been fraught with peril, but Saab's new sedan has the goods to play toe-to-toe with Germany's elite.
Lieberman takes the plunge and discovers that the Porsche Panamera hauls an equal amount of ass and wedding detritus.
Mini wants to prove that's its compact Cooper can hang with the big boy sports cars, so it's challenging the 911 to a dual. But will Porsche accept?
Also of interest:
- Officially Official: Panoz reveals the Abruzzi Spirit of Le Mans
- Rumormill: Mini planning larger, seven-seat Countryman?
- Ford adds ability to sync Google maps directions to Sync
- Man busted by traffic camera gets unique revenge on police department
- Dodge creates three special-edition Vipers for top dealers
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone