What it's like to live the good life? We take the newest Roller for a spin to find out.
It's the most recognizable movie car in the world and the lucky new owner gets rotating plates, guns, an ejector seat and more for the princely sum of just $5 million.
Mercury dies at the end of this year and Ford directs its efforts on revamping the Lincoln line-up.
Also of interest:
- Report: BMW M1/135is to go on sale in Q2 of 2011
- Panoz Abruzzi teased again ahead of Le Mans debut
- Report: Lexus LFA sold out
- Ford Mustang sales top Chevrolet Camaro in May
- Report: McLaren to launch 2+2 version of MP4-12C supercar?
- BMW art car by Jeff Koons unveiled for 24 Hours of Le Mans [w/video]