We've driven prototypes in Michigan, flogged it around the 'Ring and sampled all-new Regal in So. Cal. Is there anything left to learn? Absolutely.
Ford's powertrain future looks bright, but what about its platforms? Eisenstein takes a hard look at the Blue Oval's past partnerships and what hurdles the automaker could face in the future.
The 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost is proliferating throughout the Ford lineup, and the latest recipient could be the rough-and-tumble Raptor R.
Also of interest:
- Report: 2011 Volkswagen Jetta starting under $15k
- NHTSA investigating 2010 Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan for accelerator pedal entrapment
- Video: It's the all-aluminum (foil), zero-emissions Ferdinand GT3 RS
- Pagani says goodbye to the Zonda yet again with one-off Uno edition
- Spy Shots: Lotus to upgrade Elise and Exige with V6 engine?