What makes the 2011 GT500 better than its predecessor? A lot more than just 550 horsepower.
If there's to be a singular automotive theme guiding us into the second decade of the 21st century, it's downsizing. If not in dimensions, then in displacement. And the newest posterchild comes in an unlikely wrapper: the 2011 Audi Q7.
If a report by Bloomberg is to be believed, Mercury isn't long for this world.
Also of interest:
- Is Chris Bangle headed back to Fiat?
- GM sued for unauthorized use of Einstein
- House committee passes bill requiring black boxes, brake overide systems
- Cadillac to get seven-seat Lambda variant
- Rumormill: Bugatti developing secret Continental GT-based electric supercar